- Approx Floor Area: 93 sqm
- Land Size: 627 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Tile - Tin
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: 3 Off street, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: 7-8 years ago, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (3 x Heat pumps)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Wall Oven, Electric Hobs, Heatpumps x3 & Remotes, Rangehood, HRV, Dishwasher, Security Doors x3
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout ((Garage))
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Boasting a superb elevated position on a lovely quite established New Windsor cul-de-sac this 1970's classic weatherboard bungalow is ready for a new family.
Sunny, light and bright with three double bedrooms and one bathroom this home has been kept in an immaculately tidy condition by its current owner.
There is ample off street parking and a converted garage that has been lined and used as a sleep out, ideal for extra accommodation or bit of extra income.
This home is spacious, light filled and really enjoys a great layout. There are gorgeous polished wooden floors, open plan dining and living area and a lovely sunny covered deck perfect for indoor/outdoor living, rain or shine.
The real upside here is the large relatively flat back garden area - currently a low maintenance bark garden complete with citrus trees, this could easily be changed back to grass making this the quintessential kiwi back yard.
Zoned as Residential Mixed Housing Suburban Zone under the unitary plan there is potential for more development of this site in the future for those looking to really maximize their investment.
Located in a lovely pocket of New Windsor you have all the benefits of a suburban neighbourhood whilst enjoying easy access to motorways and public transport close by.
This neighbourhood is attracting a lot of interest from buyers seeking excellent value for money - and that is what you will find here.
This private and well-maintained property has served as a superb family home for many years but our sellers are moving on, so this property must be sold, so come on in, see it all for yourself and prepare to move!