- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Rewired
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Wood Blinds, Chandeliers x 2, In-built Crockery Cabinet, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Cook-top, Separate Oven, Waste Disposal, Heated Towel Rail, Security Lights, Iron Gates on Driveway.
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Separate living, Separate dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Built in Drawers), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Built in Shelves), Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Driveway Gates)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fireplace Surround.
About this listing
It's perfect for families and first and second home buyers wanting to move into this lifestyle area. It's been loved yet could entice a renovation.
With the flat lawn and easy care gardens to the front of the home, there's room for your boat and kayaks or even an above ground summer swimming pool or trampoline for summertime fun.
There's a generous lounge with a beautifully high ceiling, surrounded by multi paned and leadlight windows, a comforting fire place and warm wood flooring. There's a separate dining area and an informal lounge/dining room that is lined with windows that stream the sun and flows through French doors to the private summer BBQ deck.
With popular parks, boutique shops, the waterfront and beaches so close by, an envious lifestyle is assured. Zoned for St Heliers School and Glendowie College.
Why are they selling? This has been a much loved home however the owner has moved on.
Decisions will be made, this will be sold.