- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Together with Lease C692993.3 on Flat 1 Deposited Plan 164896 and Gazebo 1 Deposited Plan 164896 for the term of 999 years commencing on the 16th May 1988
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Block, Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dish Drawer, Rangehood, Mircowave
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite, Stainless steel and Lacquer
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
If you're looking to sink your teeth into a project, add value and reap the financial rewards in the future, then this one's for you! My vendor's instructions are very clear - She's ready to move on, so this home is seriously for sale!
The home boasts three double bedrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs, offering Air B&B options. The downstairs bedroom opens out on to the fully fenced sunny rear garden, perfect for Summer relaxation. Two bathrooms and a third toilet within the handy separate laundry downstairs.
The modern kitchen with granite benchtops, quality appliances, dish-draw and microwave, flow seamlessly to the open-concept living areas with a peep of the sea, encouraging entertaining and easy conversation.
Double internal access garage with workbench at the rear for handyman husbands to enjoy and a huge storage area. Secure off-street parking for 3 cars also available.
Easy access to public transport and a short stroll to all your local shops and restaurants.
Zoned for Howick College, Howick Intermediate and Star of the Sea. This is a fantastic investment opportunity, so don't delay. Call me today to register your interest. I look forward to meeting you.