- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron and Corrugated Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron, Cedar and Shingles and Board and Batton Style Cedar
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Partially in these areas, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Shutters, Ceiling Fan (with 1 x remote), Separate Cooktop, Separate Oven, Waste Disposal, Dishwasher, 2 x Heated Towel Rails, 2 x Bathroom Extractor Fans, 2 x Smoke Alarms, Security System, Fitted Work Bench
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Timber and Other (Formica)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The house sits nicely to the front of the site. To one side of the home is a strip of land the width that you could drive a car through. To the rear there's a large flat lawn where children can play on the trampoline, in a swimming pool or kick about a soccer ball, play with a netball or all of the above with the family pets.
Two double bedrooms plus one smaller single bedroom/office/nursery. Two bathrooms including an ensuite. Under the home is a decent sized, well lit man cave, great for tools or sporting toys, a beer fridge or two and general storage.
If you are thinking about the best schools for your children, it's zoned for popular Churchill Park School, Glendowie School, St Ignatius School and Glendowie College.
On around a 809m2 size site, mixed surburban zone - if a larger home suits you or with investment angles that could possibly maximise returns to give you money in your pocket down the track - this should be investigated. Build up, build on - do your homework today!
Churchill Park is across the road and is superb recreational area, Glendowie Bowling and Tennis Clubs are across the road. Glendowie beaches and boating club/yacht clubs are short walks away.
What have you got to lose? Come and have a look - you'll be glad you did.
Viewing by appointment can be easily arranged, contact Nicola now.