- Land Size: 1075 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Other (Tree House)
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive, Character, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted heating
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Miele Dishwasher, Miele Oven, Pool Equipment, Tree House, Miele Induction Cooktop, Alarm (as is), Rangehood, 3 x Towel Rails in Bathrooms, Shelves/Cushions in 3rd Bedroom, Laundry Supertub, Shelves in Workshop, 2 x Work Benches, Garden Shed, Glass House.
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Salt and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 2 x Speakers, All Mirrors Except Main Bathroom Mirror
About this listing
This beautiful peaceful bungalow's ornate beamed ceilings, leadlight windows and warm timber flooring, is a testimony to its gracious 1930's heritage.
The home flows over one level from its covered porch entry, on through a large formal lounge to a Shane George designed contemporary kitchen, dining room and adjoining study - picture frame windows are a gorgeous feature. Underfloor heating throughout.
Three spacious bedrooms with ornate ceilings and high stud height - all add to the space and feeling of a decadent home. The bedrooms are large enough to include a lounger/study desk.
The living area spills out to elevated decking that embraces a wide vista over the valley to the Tamaki Estuary.
Its discreet setting on 1075sqm of land ensures privacy for its sun soaked pool and garden.
Add in a workshop, ample storage, undercover parking, multiple off street parks and room for the boat/caravan means that those looking for a property with heart and soul with so much to offer, will feel immediately at home.
St Heliers Primary and Glendowie College school zones.