- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1964
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Curtains, Dishwasher Draw, Heatpump
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This renovated 2 bedroom (with option for 3rd bedroom) single level home of 100sqm could be the one for you!
Constructed of cedar, brick and stone with 1 off street carpark, new roof and kitchen, heat pump and contemporary look inside, this spacious house has an open plan living area, near new kitchen, and a private north-facing front lawn. Entertainment is a breeze as well with a servery window opening direct from the kitchen to the large deck and BBQ area so this home has some much for you to enjoy!
There is an additional space that can be used for a living or 3rd bedroom area.
A bed of vege gardens at the rear and you are all set!
The location is also stunning as very close to Michael Park, Ellerslie Village with its restaurants, cafes and the Train Station with just 5 minute's drive to motorway access and Sylvia Park shopping and the CBD both accessible within just 15 minutes.
If you are first home buyer, put this on your Open Home list as a "must see" or call for a mid-week, private viewing.