- Approx Floor Area: 263 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Gas Fireplace)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Ilve cooktop, Scholtes Wall oven, Scholtes extractor fan, Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Drapes, Curtains, Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Wardrobe systems, Heat pump, 2x Heated towel rails, Super tub, 2x Garage cupboards, Bench in garage, heater in bedroom, Plants in garden, Sky Dish, Water feature pump & lights, Cedar hot tub, Garden irrigation, Outdoor rock speakers, Pool equipment and cover, Round pot on side of drive, Wall
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Storage)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Chlorine, Concrete and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Other (Pool storage room)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Mirror in guest bathroom, Speaker amps and control for system and sub-woofer, TV in lounge, Outdoor points, Tall pot by front door, Washing machine, Clothes dryer
About this listing
On the main level, within a beautifully elevated high stud ceiling, the architectural interior captures warm light that reflects and inspires an immediate sense of tranquility.
The open dining and gourmet kitchen showcase quality and detail. It's a stunning sophisticated blend of granite, wood, tile and glass from where sliding doors and windows open wide onto the north facing private, tropical deck. In summer the flow from here down to the luxurious tropical swimming pool will encourage sociable entertaining, yet on your own in the sun, this would be your private retreat.
The living area transitions between a sunny space for day time relaxing, to a cosy fireplace lounge that warms your night. On this level there's two large bedrooms plus bathroom. On the upper level is the large master suite, ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. The lower level offers a large fourth bedroom/office/media room with ensuite, which flows to a private deck. All the bedrooms face north towards the scenery.
It's a short walk to Madills Farm Recreation Reserve, St Heliers Bay beach and easy arterial travel.
This will suit executives, families, teenagers and those looking for a property they can lock up and leave.
Call to view today.