1. These terms and conditions apply to the “JK Realty Group Ltd [More, Not Less]” promotion (“Promotion”)
conducted by JK Realty Group Limited for customers list and and sell their property JK Realty Group
throughout the duration of the promotion period.
2. The Promotion commences at 9am on 21st March 2017 and finishes on Wednesday 11:59pm on 31st May
2017 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To qualify for the More, Not Less promotion, the individual must exclusively list their home with a Sales
Consultant belonging to Harcourts JK Realty Group. Each applicant must own a property to be eligible to list
and sell a property.
4. A property owner may list more than one property with JK Realty Group and claim separate promotion
offerings, up to the value of $4500 per property (If appraised price is below $1,000,000, the value amount is
limited to $3500 only).
5. In order to be eligible for the promotion, listings of properties must go live on the market before 1st August
6. In the event that the property does not sell, the vendor agrees that all costs incurred via the promotion
will be invoiced to the vendor for payment in full to JK Realty Group upon termination of agency
agreement or withdrawn from the market and will be paid within 5 working days and additional
marketing costs ordered by the vendor throughout the duration of the listing. This includes and is not
limited to the following: (Complimentary marketing, home staging, photography package, exterior house
clean, gardening work, commercial cleaning, flowers, home maintenance handyman).
7. Items to be made available to vendors must fit the following criteria:
- Up to the value of $4500 only for vendors who have a property with an appraised value of over $1,000,000
- Up to the value of $3500 only for vendors who have a property with an appraised value of below
8. Items to be made available to vendors must comply with the following:
a. Complimentary Marketing – Up to the value of $1500 – This package includes:
– Premium Trade Me Listing
– Premium Real Estate.co.nz
- Street Sign Board
- Non-Urgent LIM Report
Package does NOT include: Other marketing costs selected by the vendor.
b. Home Staging - Up to the value of $2500 – This package includes:
-In order for homes to be fully staged, homes must be empty and vacant for the duration of the
listing. Partial staging and /or additional propping enhancements to supplement vendors existing
furniture can be done and is at the discretion of the home staging company used.
-Package does NOT include: Removal of old/ existing furniture.
c. Photography Package – Up the value of $800 – This package includes: High quality
photography, drone footage and/or photography, property video. Does NOT include twilight shots
d. Exterior House Clean – Up to the value of $500 – This package includes: [TBA]
e. Gardening Work - Up to the value of $500 – This package includes:
– Lawns, weed eating, edge trimming weeding, tidying.
-Package does NOT include: Planting, lawn sowing, tree felling, stump grinding/removal.
f. Commercial Cleaning - Up to the value of $250– This package includes:
–Cleaning is limited to areas that affect the overall presentation of the home Interior house clean,
vacuum floors, mopping floors, full bathroom clean, kitchen clean, bed making, window cleaning,
dusting, wood polishing, surfaces wiped down, mirrors, general tidy up.
–Package does NOT include: Cleaning pet messes, carpet shampoo/clean, oven clean, fridge
clean, washing/ folding/ ironing laundry, ceiling & wall cleaning, sorting and cleaning in
g. Fresh Flowers - Up to the value of $250 – This package includes: Fresh flowers in a vase once a
week for four weeks of the listing campaign, flower type are subject to seasonal availability
h. Home Maintenance Handyman - Up to the value of $1000 – This package includes: a handyman
which will be nominated by JK Realty Group to carry out home maintenance works on the
property to the value of $1000 only – Any works carried out that exceed the $1000, the difference
is be paid for by the vendor by mutual agreement with the nominated handyman.
9. Complimentary services provided through promotion may be transferable for cash upon negotiation. No
rebates, refunds or cashback if total budget allocation is not required.
10. In order to be eligible for the promotion, normal agency fees will apply to each campaign.
11. JK Realty Group reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any stage including, but not limited
to, the scope of eligibility and duration of the Promotion.
12. Any application which is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading will result in complete ineligibility for this
13. JK Realty Group will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the
Promotion except for any liability (including personal injury) which cannot be excluded by law.
14. By participating in the Promotion the participant accepts these Terms and Conditions.